Peridot Partners Fundraising Recruitment & Executive Search
Peridot Partners works with a range of organisations within the third sector to recruit fundraisers. We are a values driven organisation, motivated by the opportunity to work with charities that are transforming the lives of others in society. We regularly work with UK and international charities to recruit individuals capable of generating significant income for their cause.
Peridot Partners Senior Fundraising Recruitment and Executive Search
Our Fundraising team recruit senior management fundraising positions for charities including, Directors and Heads of Fundraising, Heads of High Value, Major Gifts, Corporate, Legacy, Events, Community and Individual Giving. Our placements include:
- Director of Engagement, WAGGGS
- Director of Fundraising & Marketing, Animal Health Trust
- Director of Fundraising & Grants, Carers Trust
- Associate Director – Philanthropy, The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity
- Director of Fundraising, The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
As well as a number of roles at Fundraising Leadership level:
- Head of Major Gifts, UnLtd
- Head of Head of Campaign Development, CW+
- Head of Corporate, Oxfam
- Head of Major Supporters, Arthritis Research UK
- Head of Major Giving, Breast Cancer Care
Peridot Partners Non-Executive Fundraising Search
We have supported a number of charities to recruit professional fundraisers to their trustee boards. With fundraising and income generation experience being an increasingly important skill set for a trustee board, we work with charities to understand what is required and then proactively target those interested in applying their fundraising skills in a non-executive or trustee capacity.
What Our Clients Say
I have had the pleasure of working with Peridot Partners as both a candidate (once) and a recruiting manager (several occasions), and in both capacities, Peridot were excellent.
When I was a candidate, Peridot took the time to really understand my experiences and career aspirations. They explained the role in detail, ensuring that I was aware of the responsibilities and areas of expertise that I may need to develop. They also provided constructive feedback throughout the process in a friendly and professional manner.
Since being appointed as Oxfam’s Head of Major Gifts, I have worked with Peridot to fill several positions. They have an excellent understanding of the fundraising sector and on each occasion, have gone above and beyond to provide the best possible service. Peridot have:1) helped Oxfam improve job descriptions
2) spoken at length with potential candidates to assess their suitability
3) provided valuable candidate insights during the short-listing process
4) managed the recruiting process from start to finish, minimising the amount of work for Oxfam
5) partaken in interviews, raising constructive points while remaining impartial
I could not recommend Peridot Partners enough as a recruiter and look forward to working with them again to fill future positions.James Webb, Head of Major Gifts at OXFAM